Monday, October 26, 2009

Back at it!


I'm trying to add to this page to get some work up for all y'all to see. I'm in between moving out of my old place and picking up Miriam di Fiore from the airport, which I am supposed to have done right now, but she just called from Seattle - her plane had some issues and she's not sure when she's going to be getting in. We have a five day workshop with her down at the school, starting on Wednesday. I'll try and put up some pix from that.

In the meantime, here's is a shot of my rendition of a design by Pino that he made a few times while I was there, and that has been replicated many times over on the island. He calls it "Amanti - Lovers," and I call it "Homage to Pino."

I got the call, so I'm on the run. I guess that's today's installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment